Monday, January 26, 2009

assignement # 4

2109

I think one of the better blog is James blogs.He has a lot of interesting writing.

He says "in 2109 there will be a lot of pollution who will destroyed all the environment".I think what he says is possible.but I don't know if there will be what he says with,find a planet and things like this.

A nice blog too is Hanifa's blog.

She says:"so there might be some positives,some negatives that might happen".She also says there will be a lot of changes,with technology,pollution,environment.
I think what she says is possible,and interesting.

A so cool and crazy blog is mariam's blog.

I you recommend this blog because it's so different and so cool.She think the world will be underwater.She says:"I think we will be living underwater because of what will happen to the glaciers when they melt. That pretty nice.It is maybe possible but I think it's too negative

7 comments:

  1. Colin,

    This is a wonderful entry! The only thing that's missing is a link to each of those students sites. Do you need help to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Colin,

    you commented on blog right? ang you spelled my name wrong!!!

    Hanifa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Colin. I like how you did assignment #4 because you made it short but you added good information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx Hanifa and Colin for writing about m blog in assignment 4. I loved ur blogs aswell.

    ReplyDelete