Friday, February 6, 2009

assignement# 7 vive les canadiens

Wich category of Canadian personalities interested you the most?

I think for my the most interesting personalities is Brother Andre because he talk about things very nice.
Did you like the "we inspered," we found,"we fought",we built".

Yes it was interesting because the people were in the good section.

For this thing I must read all personnalities who's changed Canadien history and search them in the web site of the Canadien Museum of the Civilisation.


We inspired:


I read about a writter Quebecoise Gabrielle Roy. It was an interesting person but I don't really find interesting book,literature,and thing like this.

Peter pitseolak was more interesting it was an Inuit photographer.I don't really undestand what he says.He used his eyes and ears to preserve the memory of his people.

We founded:

Brother Andre, Alfred Bessett
had a very nice story about him with the chapel of Saint joseph in montreal. some people think that he makes miracle.For me miracle are difficult to imagine.So,it's
really interesting for my its one of the better.

We fought:

Marie Brant and Joseph Brant were interesting,because I knew that between the english and the iroiquois the atmosphere wasn't great so I think it's interesting.

Pierre Bourgault was a communicator cool for my because I talk French and I try to learn about the independance of Quebecbut Ithink the independance of Quebec is not a good idea for Canada.

We built:

I think for we built the more interesting it's to talk about Samuel de Champlain because that's a explorator vey famous in Canada even if his story is old it is pretty interesting.

Francis Rattentbury
His life wasn't interesting and I did not like this story

We governed:

Pierre Elliott Trudeau is the prime minister of Canada
is important to tell but isn't nice.

Johnn A. Macdonald was the first prime minister of Canada.He was more interesting because he change the Canadien history.


4 comments:

  1. Good information here, Colin. However, you do not have to write about each of the people you read about, just your favourite one! Bonus marks for doing extra, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, please go into Settings - Comments and change "show word verification for comments" to "no".

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Colin...

    super travail Colin ;)

    hanifa

    ReplyDelete